Monday, December 9, 2013

12/9

10a0- Woke up, 6.5h of sleep.
11a1- Struggled to get out of bed. Internetted. Browsed web. Ate cereal.
12p2- Ate some more.
1p3- Did waking up things. Worked on olgaBikini.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 3/6
4p3- Woke up from a big nap.
5p4- Ate. Watched "Indie Game The Movie". It's about developers like me that are experiencing hardships through their game development. It's a recommended flick. Am I like those guys though? To some extent, yes. Possibly worse, possibly better; I can't say because I have a policy of not disclosing how much money I make.
6p5- Took an unnecessary break.
6:30-
We walk past the kitchen and back into the adjoining hallway with no incident.
The locker room exudes an unbearable stench. It place is covered with wax. Most of the time it just sticks against your shoe and builds up, but in worst case scenarios, it’ll cut you off from other parts of the station.  
There’s a corpse sitting against the shower wall receiving a drizzle from the shower head. He’s not moving. We search the room for any zombies, and there aren’t any. Plenty of corpses though.
Zoe: Do you remember what Jake looks like?
Captain: Vaguely. Asian, dark hair, about as tall as you.
Zoe: He’s an inch shorter than me.
Captain: Huh. Okay. Let’s start looking. There’s a door that’s jammed open on the east side. Let’s split up, I’ll take the east side.
Zoe nods to me. We start going over the corpses.



7p6- 
Zoe: Well, he didn’t die here. He might be still alive.
Captain: He might be a zombie. This place is ground zero. The Iacchans must have planted some sort of concentrated gas here to turn most of the people into zombies in a matter of minutes. Some of the crew members shot each other. Some committed suicide. Some just died from asphyxiation with the gas levels. Or uhh… that’s my take on it.
Zoe: So where is the gas now?
Captain: From what the doctor tells me, the gas is a collective life form. It was mostly inhaled by the zombies so they could spread the love. The rest of it should have died out from exposure.
Zoe: So what does that mean for Jake?
Captain: He’s probably a zombie. We’ve killed a lot of those.

Difficulty 3, Efficiency 5/10

8p7:
Cleaned room, wrote story.

Hmm. I’m being a bit crass.
//Check
//Don’t apologize.
Zoe: It’s true, we might have even killed him already. I need to be sure though.
//”Sorry.”
Zoe: Don’t worry about it.
//check end
Zoe: Don’t worry about it. I want to check his things. They’re in his locker. Just give me a minute.
Captain: Alright.
The lockers give off a low hum, as the interior locker lights illuminate the room with a bluish hue. Looks kind of like a big glowing computer tower. The locks don’t require fingerprint analysis, but they do log entry times and allow for administrative control.
Zoe: The password isn’t working. The lock is offline or disconnected.
Captain: Let’s go then.
Zoe: Can’t you do something? Why don’t we shoot it off?
Captain: It’ll attract too much noise. Let’s go.
Zoe: No.
Captain: You need to stop obsessing over him.
Zoe: You don’t know what it’s like. Step back.
Captain: Shit.
Zoe pulls out her magnum and blasts the lock. The locker opens. Zoe pulls a brief smile to me and starts plowing through the items. I cover her.
Zoe: What’s this? Meet me at ‘Alien Faceburgers’ on Tuesday?
Captain: Tuesday was Invasion Day.
Zoe: Then he didn’t even go to the bachelor party on that day. Signed by ‘R’? Who’s R?
Captain: Zoe, it sounds like he was cheating on you.
Zoe: No! He’d never!
Captain: Or not. What if he was in some sort of top secret mission? How would she even get in here?
Zoe: It’s a co-ed locker room.
We hear some noises coming from outside.
Captain: C’mon, let’s get out of here.
Zoe: Let me get something from his locker. I need something to remember him with…

Difficulty 3/10 Efficiency 7/7

10:30p9- Ran. Exercised. Consumed Taco Bell.
11p10- Worked on backgroundRestaurant.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 4/5
12a11- Worked on backgroundRestaurant. Experiencing mild depression.
Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 10/10
1a12- Was pretty dang tired at this point, so went to sleep after working.
Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 7/10

Report: The first half of the day was kinda bad, but I picked it up during the latter. I slept about 3 hours earlier than I usually do. It would be nice to get 3 hours of more work in, but it's a good thing when I physically need sleep, as the resulting sleep was good. Grade C-.

No comments:

Post a Comment