Monday, December 16, 2013

12/16

8:20a0- Woke up. I didn't get much sleep, probably 4h. I am really tired! The facts of sleep, tiredness, and naps are highly elusive to me. Usually, I try to get more sleep, which results in me feeling tired throughout the day (as naps are bad). So! Today, I will try a new approach. I will try to go to sleep after staying up for 8h instead of 16h.
9a1- Ate. Internetted.
10a2- Played some video games.
11a3- Worked on larissaBikini.
Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 5/10
12p4- Inputted some statistics into excel. My efficiency for this month is unsatisfactory, mostly due to three bad days, two of which were gaming binges. What I've learned is to never play video games before the 12th hour. I also need to keep an eye on task difficulty more closely.
1p5- Ran to grocery store. Forgot wallet. Ran home. Ran to grocery store. Purchased items and ran home.
2p6- Did a few more exercises. Ate. Worked on Zoe's story.
Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 3/5
3p7- Worked on larissaBikini. Did some computer stuff.
Difficulty 6/10 Efficiency 5/8
4p8- Worked on larissaBikini. Took a long shower.
Difficulty 2/10 Efficiency 5/5
7p8- Woke up from bad sleep. I still don't understand how sleep works, all I know is that I'm cranky.
8p9- Worked a little on larissaBikini
Difficulty 3/10 Efficiency 3/10
9p10- Worked on larissaBikini
Difficulty 3/10 Efficiency 9/10


10p11- Went out and got some food for friend.
11p12- Played Typing of the Dead Overkill. I'm practicing my one handed typing. One handed typing is useful for working in digital art, when I'm constantly clicking through layers and naming them. That and I don't have to run my mouse hand back and forth on the keyboard... granted, it's not that useful of a skill, but it's a pretty fun one.
12a13- Ate with sister
1a14- Ate with sister, played typing.
2a15- Worked on gunsMagnum.
Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 5/10
3a16- Finished gunsMagnum.
Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 10/10
Report- Today was challenging due to having only four hours of sleep. My efficiency was below average today. I took too many breaks. I had a lack of motivation. If only I was able to get more sleep, I think I would have done much better.  C-.

2 comments:

  1. ...Well, if it helps, I think it's probably the best bikini shot so far, and that any effort you put into drawing it was well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Jill Valentine's outfit from RE Revelations. Cool! Also funny you mention Typing of the Dead. I saw the deal on Steam and almost bought it, it looks like fun. Big House of the Dead fan here!

    ReplyDelete