Tuesday, December 17, 2013

12/17

10a0- Woke up. Not much sleep, probably 5h. I'm going to try to reduce the day to 13h to see if that will help me, but no nappies! Today, I will hang out with my sister. I do not get to be around her much. That results in not very much time today to work.
11a1- Ate
12p2- Cleaned up room
4p6- Saw the latest Hobbit flick. It was very nice to see it in 3D. It was really drawn out, lots of fighting. Better than the first hobbit film.
7p7- Tried to get to work, but was way too tired. Took a long nap, did not get much sleep out of it. Today's pretty bad on insomnia. Ate some soup.
8p8- Started on backgroundVirtualBeach. I don't plan to take long on it, so I've taken a few shortcuts to get it done faster. It's just a beach.
Difficulty 6/10 Efficiency 10/10
9p9- Wrote some lyrics, did songwriting...
Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 10/10
10p10- Worked on LarissaH2. Finished song. Lifted writer's block on Zoe's story. For a while, the part where Zoe sings is simply this blurb:

Zoe: Allow me..
Zoe sings a song about staying together. It’s addressed to Jake.
You’ll forgive me if she doesn’t actually sing it. I had a song in mind but there are copyright issues to adhere to.


That part really bugged me because it seemed comical and broke the fourth wall when it was supposed to be a sad moment. So instead of just saying she sang a song, I ended up writing the song myself. My sister made a rough piano concept for me to accompany the vocals...

http://www.hentaicook.com/blog/songLassoingVocal.mp3
http://www.hentaicook.com/blog/songLassoingVocalAndPiano.mp3

Lyrics:
In the dark of outer space
Just out here flying all alone
And in this cold and lonely place
I miss you and what we once called home

Yeah I'll be lassoing my space cowboy
in the Starship Calico
There ain't no nebula prospects or comets of gold
gon' replace the man ah lurv...

My sister was really loving this song and wanted me to flesh it out with an actual chorus, but I refused. The song serves its purpose within the game. Just hope I can find an actress to sing the bit.

Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 10/10

11p11- Worked on IsabelH2. Animation.
Difficulty 7/10 Efficiency 10/10

12a12- Worked on IsabelH2... More fun
Difficulty 6/10 Efficiency 10/10

1a13- Had a computer emergency. I heard the heatsink fall off of the motherboard. I was able to save my documents and initiated an emergency shutdown. I am unsure why the heatsink fell off, but my best guess is that the screws were applied too loosely. Worked on isabelH2.
Difficulty 6/10 Efficiency 6/6

2a14- Worked on Isabel H2, will show later... hehe
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 10/10

3a15-Worked on Isabel H2
Difficulty 7/10 Efficiency 10/10

4a16-Worked on Isabel H2
Difficulty 6/10 Efficiency 10/10

5a17-Worked on Isabel H2
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 10/10

Report: I worked hard today and even caught a long movie. Animating is easy into the long night apparently... Good motivation I guess. A+.

No comments:

Post a Comment