Tuesday, December 24, 2013

12/24

9a0- Merry morning to everyone. Woke up. 7h of decent sleep.
10a1- Fixed garment. Watched TV.
11a2- Ate.
12p3- Took a quick nap. Worked on enemyTRooster.
Difficulty 2/10 Efficiency 4/5
1p4- Purchased a slurpee. Angered a few locals on accident. Worked on enemyTRooster.
Difficulty 3/10 Efficiency 3/5
2p5- Finished up the T-rooster for now. I am frustrated with social anxiety, so I will go out to search and apologize to the man I have offended. He is very big, but the bigger they are, the more bravery experience points I will receive.
Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 8/10
3p6- Could not locate target to apologize to. Did garden work. Commenced cardiovascular activities.
4p7- Exercised.
5p8- Ate.
7p8- Took a nap, I shouldn't have, but it felt great.
8p9- Mass produced sandwiches for future consumption.
9p10- Ate salad. Internetted.
10p11- Cleaned room. Worked on profiles for a little bit.
Difficulty 6/10 Efficiency 1/5
11p12- Worked on profiles display. Doing some math on the ages of these characters, it gets kind of confusing with the inclusion of cryostasis in age. I'd assume that if I went into cryostasis for 10 years, I'd consider myself 26 years old, not 36. But then again... there are definite times when you'd want to tell people your other age... I guess I'd list it as 26/36?...
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 8/10
12a13- Worked on profiles, did some math, established transit times between different key planets in TDP. Totally unnecessary, but it's getting late, and it beats playing video games at this hour.
Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 8/10
1a14- Oh yeah, Merry Christmas. Worked on profiles.
Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 6/10
2a15- Worked on profiles.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 7/10
3a16- Worked on carmenBikini.
No titties.
Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 7/10
Report: Today went pretty well. I was a bit more laid back today, but I got a lot of stuff done around the house and took care of myself. Towards the end, I got pretty obsessive over some minor details. I'll admit that I even drew up a quick map of the different planets just to scale transit times. I'm not even going to show it to anyone, it's just for my own reference. Grade B+.

4 comments:

  1. Just to tell you but, the robot parts kind of make the swimsuit look unattractive. She reminds me of those dolls in the clothing stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's intentionally unattractive, and she's intentionally suppose to look like a doll with those ball joins and big helpless eyes, so good catch.

      Delete
  2. When you finally find her titties and install them, they better be HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can pick different types?

      Delete