Sunday, December 1, 2013

End of the Month: November

State of AD3: Will is programming the game. Unnamed animator is animating a scene. This month, I worked on story, gun poses, sprites, hentai animations, and introduced a new look for the Captain. I am disappointed with the speed of my progress, but I am impressed with my determination. The game will undoubtedly finish, but will not finish on the time I estimated back when I launched the kickstarter and offbeatr. The blog has allowed me to have a finer estimate on when the game will complete, and it will probably be a spring or summer release. We are working only on the base game, so any other type of pledge rewards will have to wait until the base game's completion.

Myself: I am doing well, never better. Insomnia was a major challenge of this month, but I believe I am in the process of overcoming it. I am in good health, and I have given up caffeine and replaced it with healthier alternatives. I wanted this game to come out in January, but I was unable to correctly estimate my ability to deliver the game in a timely manner. It pains me to realize that my years of youth have been entirely dedicated to the confinement of my room. I want to finish, and I can't wait to have a life. If you're wondering why I can't work on AD3 and have a life at the same time, I have tried that and I failed to properly focus my efforts on both areas. (Honesty is best served awkwardly) It's my hope that by the time I finish AD3, I will come out of this room a refined individual; someone who has something to offer society.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that the development of this game is bringing some akin to a self-discovery for yourself. I hope you come out of it a better person, in whatever way that is measured by yourself. :) Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete