Saturday, November 30, 2013

11/30

11:30a0- Woke. 6h of sleep, medium quality. Woke up a few times in the middle. With such sleep, I will find the latter part of the day difficult to retain focus in.
12p1- Ate medium cereal and pineapples
2p3- Did some long distance errands. Ate hot dog, large.
3p4- Going to try to improve efficiency by routinely switching projects. Cleaned workspace. Worked on magnumReference. Unusual since the gun was already drawn at different angles, but a finished profile magnum picture is still required for the game. Challenge rating- 5/10. Efficiency Rating- 10/10.
4p5- Talked briefly with writer that wants to help. Danced in room while waiting for roommate to vacate bathroom, butt ultimatum lead to drastic measures by breaking into other inhabitant's room to defecate.

Olga: Oh Captain! Every night I dream of you! I want to rock the cosmos with you!
Captain: I was inside Olga's head, and in her head I was in her womb! I had no idea that she swooned for me so!
(continuing from here)
Olga's laughing at how stupid the line is, so I thrust a bit harder to shut her up.
Olga: Ahahah! OHHH!! Yes Captain! Fuck it! Enter my wormhole! I'm ready to detonate!
Olga: Yes! Yes! Fire your protein torpedoes! OHHH!!! Ho...ho... heave.. ho...
I lay breathless on the bed. I'd take a smoke right now but Olga's BCI looks like it might include a fire detection sensor built in. It was... good...tired...
Olga: Hey! Hey!
Captain: Huh.

Olga: Wakey wakey, eggs und bakey. You sleep too long.
Olga is putting my shorts over my flaccid penis.
Olga: Are we going to finish reading?
Captain: Can't cha see I'm trying to sleep?... Why don't you join me?
Olga: Hey! Am not slut. AM actress!
Captain: Having multiple sexual partners isn't inherently a bad thing y'know.

I position my hands on the back of my head and make a hand pillow. Olga kicks me in the shin.
Olga: You slut. If you had vagina, it be big cave.
Captain: Hey, monogamy's just for short fat chumps that need a ring to lock a woman down.
Olga looks at me with disdain.
Olga: I not here to discuss philosophical values.

Weird way to end a sex scene... it shows the Captain's character, who must be a manslut to make any sense in his world. My stance on it: It's a sort of environmental justification. An example of this is that poor people tend to have lower moral standards than rich people because poor people can justify their crimes. Attractive men are the same, they are easily approached by attractive mates. This male sexiness lowers the subject's ability to emotionally empathize with a woman's feelings and needs of emotional security. My theory is that attractive men are more likely to cheat or partake in an open relationship and end up compromising their current partner's well being. It's just a theory though.

Challenge rating: 7/10. Efficiency rating 9/10. Protein Torpedoes.

5p6- Worked on olga hentai bj. Challenge rating: 9/10 Efficiency Rating: 9/10

6p7- Prioritized backgrounds that needed to be done, wrote the November Report... (I'll share it in a different post). Challenge Rating: 2/10 Efficiency Rating 10/10 

7p8- Worked on character creation menu. It looks a lot better than the BASICS menu from AD2... Umm... I'm really sorry about that menu, hahaha. Challenge Rating: 2/10 Efficiency Rating 10/10

8p9- Worked on backgroundMedicalOffice.   Challenge Rating: 6 Efficiency Rating 10/10

9p10- Worked on backgroundMedicalOffice. Challenge Rating: 7. Efficiency Rating 10/10.

I haven't done any 2D work to it yet. I am pretty bad at perspective so I usually end up making the basic shapes in a 3d program and then trace it over in 2D. I think the background is of acceptable quality at the moment to be in the game. Compare it to that gritty look below... The bottom one is obviously better. I will fix the top background at a later date, but only if there is time before the game releases. 
(This was rendered in 3D before drawing on top of it to give a gritty cartoon look)

10p11- Worked on backgroundRestaurant. Spent way too much time over-thinking the background. Proceeding in 3D. Challenge 8/10. Efficiency 9/10.

11p12- Continued to work on backgroundRestaurant. Slowed down considerably due to technical problems (I don't know what I'm doing), stupid mistakes. Challenge 8/10 Efficiency 7/10.

12a13- Worked more on backgroundRestaurant. Eating sandwich. I've finished the 3D version, but I'll need to go over it in 2D. I'm pretty tired. I didn't get enough sleep. Need to switch to easier tasks...
Difficulty Rating 7/10 Efficiency 5/10.

1a14- Played video games for an hour.

2a15- Worked on menuCharacterCreation.
Challenge 2/10. Efficiency 7/10.

3a16-
Finished Character Creation menu. Difficulty 2/10. Efficiency 6/10.


Character Creation.
Report: Great concentration. Assorted tasks kept me on my toes, and I was able to more clearly establish the difficulty of different tasks. Next time I'll be better at managing tasks to ensure that easy tasks are worked on when I'm unable to focus as clearly. Hopefully will sleep better from now on. Grade S.


4 comments:

  1. There should be a scene where all the girls enter a ship-wide beauty pageant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stella's the morale officer. She creates a virtual beach environment for the girls to relax in, and yes they have to wear bikinis since they're on tv and all...

      Bikini > Pageant, hehe sorry

      Delete
  2. I would just like to say that your intelligence shines out there on the internet. There is more clever wit on this blog and in your games than pretty much anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete