Friday, November 15, 2013

11/15

11a0- Woke up. No comment on where I was the last few days, but I did manage to get sparse writing work done.
12p1- Internetted. Did some file maintenance.
1p2- Ate yesterday's fries and some whey protein. Installed an Uninterruptible Power Supply battery. In the event of a power outage, the computer will draw power from the UPS instead for approximately twenty minutes before stopping. It is old equipment, but I read it is reliable. It was given to me.
2p3- Internetted and worked little a bit. This is the worst hour of the day for me, it's like my daily PMS.
3p4- Worked. Did the poop dance waiting for the bathroom to become vacant. Wrote some more dialogue on the water closet.
4p5- Worked the full hour. Tired eyes, dunno why. No eye strain.
5:20p5- Took a very nourishing 1h 20m nap
6p6- Worked well.
7p7- Regrettably slow hour for me. Consumed Banana.
8p8- Worked for half an hour, played a game for an hour. Okies, time to run and grab real food.
10p10- Repaired aft fissure of shorts with stapler. Allowed friend entry into home so he could hide from his parents. Ran. Purchased provisions from market. Ran back. Did more exercising. Showered.
11p11- Went out with friend to purchase tacos and a tub of sour cream. Consumed.
12a12- Took a while to eat. Only a little bit of progress on captain after that.
1a13- Working well
2a14- Was working steady.
3a15- Working better...
4a16- Here's the new Captain so far. I think he could use a smaller head.



Daily Self Assessment- Today was my kind've Monday. I'd taken a leave of absence, and after my vacation, there were a lot of things around the house that needed to be taken care of, so it was a maintenance day as well. I'm still really not pleased with how I performed today. I lost my ability to concentrate today, even though I remained very organized. What's more troubling is that I can't come up with any solutions to prevent bad days like this from happening again. I think tomorrow I will fare better, but I know days like these will happen... perhaps I should just account for them and accept them. Today's grade is a C-.





No comments:

Post a Comment