Monday, November 25, 2013

11/25

1p0- I woke up at around 8, ate a bowl, didn't like the fact that I only got 6 hours, and then I went back to sleep and got 5 more. At least I'm well rested? : / That's the thing about sleeping. I never really get what I want out of it unless it's perfect.
1 1/2- Ate breakfast.
2p1- Internetted
2 1/2- Rewrote a little of Olga's first story and gave it an ending.
3p2-
Story 2:


Olga: I have another script.
Captain: I don’t know about this, Olga.
Olga: Wat! I have a good script, you read, you see, you know?
Captain: Why do you want to make scripts for the show so badly?
Olga: I want to do my part: to help the crew!
Captain: I’m not sure I can allow you to. The viewers have complained about scientific inaccuracies.
Olga: That is the sci fi writer’s paradox. You like holding gun and sword at same time, no?
Captain: Umm, yeah, I think that’s pretty cool.
Olga: But it no make sense. Gun superior to sword. Badass and logic, you can’t have one without sacrificing the other.
Captain: Hmm… Zoe does use a double magazine revolver. But there’s a certain limit to logic that you can’t betray to an audience. It has to make a certain amount of sense.
Olga: Depends how stupid 18-30 male audience is. One hundred years ago, people watch Star Trek and Star Wars directed BOTH by horrible JJ “Plot Hole” Abrams. The bar is very very low.


31/2: Wrote slowly.

Olga folds her arms against her chest. Her breasts perk up in that suit of hers.
Captain: I think I can help you make some modifications to your script.
//Help Olga (science)
//Pass
Captain: What this needs is more sex appeal.
Olga reads the changes. She frowns.
Olga: Wat! You want to do wat!?... I guess that make sense…


//Fail
Captain: What this needs is more sex appeal.
Olga reads the changes. She frowns.
Olga: Wat! You want to do wat!? No! That doesn’t make any sense. Too many plot holes. Get away!
(end story)



//End check
Olga’s eyes dart at the bulge in my pants and then back to the script.
Olga: You had too much fun writing this. You expect me to… to do these intimate things for you?
Captain: I expect you to do them for the male audience.



4p3- Good half.


Captain: I expect you to do them for the male audience. I myself might enjoy it as well.
Olga: And if I refuse to do these parts? What if I want body double?
Captain: Good luck finding a body double with a perky rack like that.
Olga reflexively covers her top with her forearm. She presses her breasts for an unintended cleavage effect.
Olga: This is blackmail!
She bows her head slightly and gasps, and then she leaves a hint of an embarrassed smile.
Captain: Nobody’s threatening you to do anything. I could order you to get back to work like the rest of the crew and try to improve the sonic emitter, but I’m giving you the choice here.
I take a step forward and corner her in the room. She takes half a step back, still facing me but her eyes won’t look at me. I leave a wide gap to her left for her to leave, if she wishes. I take her defensive forearm and gently pull it down to her side. She doesn’t resist. I glance at her breasts and see that her nipples have hardened from all of the commotion.
Olga: I…
Olga’s breath lands against my neck. Olga looks at my face and sees how intent I’ve become, while I hide behind a calm expression. She darts out of the way.
Olga: I need more time to read this. By myself. Alone.
She turns around and quickly paces out of the room. I stare at her butt wobble and nod.
Elaine is looking at me with a shocked expression from across the room. She looks down and resumes typing on her wrist keypad as if she didn’t see anything.


5p4- Created 9 sandwiches and one salad.

5 1/2- Ate salad, banana. Feeling tired after consumption.

6p5- Worked sluggishly. Drank ovaltine. (it's caffeine free) Ate ovaltine powder (it's still caffeine free).


Story 3:
Olga: Aha. Captain.
Captain: Did you read over my adjustments?
Olga: Yes. I wanted to go over the script with you.
Captain: Okay.
Olga: I’ll be all the females and you can be the two male parts. Hmm… This show always lacks males.
Captain: It’s how everybody likes it. Let’s begin.
And so we begin reading..


I’m at the medical office.
Captain: What seems to be the matter, Doctor?
Veronica: Olga has suffered a concussion.
Isabel: Ms. Pavlichenko reports that Ms. Tereshkova fell trying to install an overhanging emitter array.
Captain: I see.


6 1/2- I've put on some weight. Puzzling since I've been keeping myself pretty healthy and plenty of exercise. Perhaps it's good weight that I'm putting on. Sure would like a scale to weigh with. Slow progress.


BCI: Reboot in process. Complete.
Captain: Lieutenant, quick, get Elaine.
Isabel: Aye sir.
Isabel runs out of the room. Olga opens her eyes slowly. She looks left and right continuously.
BCI: Scanning environment… Complete.
BCI: Input commands or queries.
Captain: What happened to Olga?
BCI: Unknown..
Captain: Why are you controlling her?
BCI: Control functions are rerouted to the brain control interface after main controller has lost ability to control.
Veronica: This is Olga’s doctor. If Olga’s suffered a concussion, would you please allow her to rest and regain consciousness on her own?


7p6- Working.

BCI: Invalid request. Two unregistered targets sighted. Defense mode on.
Veronica: I’m a doctor, not an unregistered target! Now would you be willing to undergo a medical scan?
BCI: Negative. Self-Diagnostics complete. BCI is at peak efficiency.
Captain: But you’re only activated in the event of a medical emergency. Clearly your scans are inefficient or you would notice that your controller has a medical problem.
BCI: No comply. Defense mode on.
Elaine: It’s in defensive mode!
BCI: Subject: Elaine Lamarr. Engineer.
Elaine: Yes! Okay, hold on.
Elaine shuffles around her pockets. She has many. She produces a carrot and begins waving it around.
Elaine: Identify the object!
BCI: Carrot. Nutritional Value: Vitamin A: 428%.
Elaine: Correct! Carrot leads to energy, critical for survival!
BCI: Affirmative.
Elaine: I will give you this carrot, if you allow us a medical scan!


7 1/2- Chatted with friend. Performed an errand. Lazed about.

8p7-
BCI: Negative. Diplomacy attempt failure.
Elaine pulls me aside. The four of us have a group huddle.
Elaine: Olga is in danger. The BCI could end up doing damage to Olga by inducing her into a coma and taking control of her entirely.
Captain: What makes you think that?
Elaine: It’s not complying with our demands. It’s showing signs of robot rebellion.
Isabel looks off into the distance. She’s a survivor of the Dizknee war where tons of Mike Moose bots waged war against the galaxy for Human supremacy.
Isabel: I know robots turning against their masters too well… I recommend we neutralize the BCI component. We have an EMP grenade at the ready.
Veronica: Neurons carry their signals chemically, so an EMP is safe to use on Olga.
Captain: Proceed.
BCI: Enemy plan detected.


9p8-
Ran. Collected a gallon of milk and a gallon of water.

10p9-
Did other exercises. Showered.

11p10-
Ate a hearty meal.

1:40a11- Took a long unwarranted nap. I'm not sure what inspired me to give up the past three hours. Perhaps it's a lack of sugar; the only real sugar I had was cereal, not sure if bananas count (when it comes to that pure refined sugar kick).

4a14-
Olga stands up and grabs a scalpel. Olga lunges for Veronica.
I whip out the stun pistol and shoot Olga.
Olga: Hnnnh!!!
BCI: ERRR.
Isabel: Nice shot, Captain!
Elaine: That works too.
Veronica: It looks like the BCI didn’t put her into comatose. She’s dreaming.
Elaine: I’ll need to reconfigure the BCI… Hmm. It looks like it’s going to be more complicated than that… We’ll need to perform a brain dive.
Captain: Uh.. Can’t you just reset the BCI’s BIOS or something?
Elaine: The stun shot you used overloaded the circuitry. If we used an EMP grenade, we could have set the strength of the attack to a safer, more minor and temporary kind of… thing. Sorry, Captain.
(I admit this whole taser/emp nade shit is kinda bullshit. I just wanted to show failure after failure like the carrot, the huddle whispering, and the taser shot)



5a15-

Captain: It’s alright, mistakes happen. How does this brain dive work?
Elaine: We’ll need someone to dive into her subconscious. If we can establish a link between sub consciousness and her BCI, it should repair the damage done to the BCI. First we need to put that person to sleep.
Veronica: I’ll prepare the anesthetics. We’ll be ready to go in a moment.
Captain: Sounds good. Who do we send?
Elaine: It should be someone familiar to her. I think I know her the best. I would be a good candidate… but I need to do repairs on the outside. The person diving will also act as a diversion while I make repairs.
Elaine: Olga always did like fooling around with Carmen, but Carmen’s a robot.
Captain: Then I’ll volunteer.
Isabel: I object! A captain on an away mission!?
Captain: Relax, we don’t have a choice. Besides, I don’t think this’ll be the only time.
Veronica: The anesthetics are ready. Captain, if you’ll lie here.
Captain: Thank you. Lieutenant, you have the base.
Isabel: Aye sir.
I feel a sharp sting. Isabel doesn’t wait and leaves the room. The room stirs into a blur.


Gonna turn in for the night.
Report- As expected, whenever I seem to do very well from the previous day, I want to just crash the next day. The psychology of it is that I did a really good job, so I should get a break. The ideal is that I do a really good job and continue doing that forever, with no breaks. So I did nearly perfect yesterday, and today was something like 30% of the amount of work yesterday. I still did work though, so today was not a complete waste. Grade D.

Possible solutions- I can reward myself when I grade myself an A so that I can waste time more efficiently the next day. I can keep at it and train my discipline so that A's become more common and uninterrupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment