Thursday, November 7, 2013

11/7

11:40a0 Rised; shined.
1p1 Internetted. Have you seen this hit and run video? Ate...KFC...
2p2 Finished eating. Took a nap.
3p3- Starting off very slow, but making notes on what to do for the day and working on OlgaH2
4p4- Working very slow. Will continue for another hour before switching things up.
5p5- Succumbed to weaknesses
6p6- Worked a bit, but not much. I really gotta pick it up.
7p7- And picked it up I did. Worked a good full hour. Still feel like crap. Time for a jog.
8:30p8- Discontinued jog after experiencing pain in left foot. Performed a variety of exercises. Wrote down some good story ideas during the exercises. I'm feeling much better now, but I wish I had used my neti pot earlier today.
9p9- Ate.
2a- I felt unproductive today so I switched to story for the rest of it. I made the best of a bad day, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment