Friday, November 29, 2013

11/29

1p0- Woke up to 4+3h of sleep. I think it was good sleep, so I'm going to try not to take any naps today.
3p2- Did waking up things. Internetted. Ate a large meal. House maintenance.
4p3- Erranded.
5p4- More errand running.
6p5- Feeling much better than yesterday. Worked on captainGunPose.
7p6- Still working well...
8p7- Mmhmm. Working well.
10:15p9- Exercised. Was propositioned by two youngsters looking for someone of legal age to purchase alcohol on their behalf. Refused and intimidated them. Ran home with backpack of supplies... Gonna try fish oil out. Showered. Ate.
11p10- Did very little work. Took supplements.
12a11- Worked at a moderate pace.
1a12- Worked at moderate pace.
3a14- Played two hours of video games. Did not see the time fly. Will have to watch myself more carefully.
4:30a15- Worked pretty well but tired now.

Report: I worked only on captainGunPose today. I am close to finishing it, and I'll need another 3 hours on it. The good news is that I was very wakeful throughout the entire day. On the other hand, I was not very motivated today. I am not sure why, as it's unlike me to lose my ambition. However, I have a good outlook on the situation: if I am able to retain my wakefulness, I can expect a dramatic increase in workflow. Grade B.

No comments:

Post a Comment