Thursday, November 28, 2013

11/28

11:30a0. Happy thanksgiving. Got 6.5h of sleep, out of 8. Sleep interrupted at 8AM when friend called me to ask if he can use me as a job reference. No doubt he was on some sort of substance at the time, or he would tried to contact me through more appropriate channels. Dreams are becoming good. Had a dream about Star Trek Voyager.
12:07p0- Sister wished me a Happy Thanksgiving. Her wishes are in vain. She left to get her Master's in piano, and took with her the last bastion for family feasts and American traditions. Good riddance, as I'm pretty scroogey about the tradition and blame my Asian heritage. Performed sinus wash (30 mins), did waking up things, prepared breakfast.
12:53p1- Ate medium size meal quickly.
1:30p2- Scheduled out daily tasks. Internetted briefly.
2p2- Did errands around the house.
2:30p3- Internetted.
3:30p4- A bit slow...
Olga faces the wall with her knees locked. Her heels prop her ass up just right. I grab her along the sides of her ass.
Olga: (gasp!) Oh Captain…
I slip my fingers beneath her energy bikini and run them along the edges of it. Olga bends at the knees and presses clenches her fists into the bed.
Olga: Your fingers are so rrrrough, Captain!
I spread her butt cheeks. There’s a bit of butt fat.
Olga: Oh Captain! Please stop staring!
Captain: How do you keep yourself from not getting wet around me?
Olga: It’s an absorbent Horgosian material!
Huh. Guess she got me there.
I pull her bikini up to give her a wedgie, and then I smash my face between her ass cheeks.
Olga: Oh yes! Your torture is driving me- OHOOOOHOO!!
Olga falls face flat into the mattress. I furiously unbuckle my belt.
Olga: Wait! I not say yes!
I continuously slap her right cheek red.
Olga: Yes! Yes!
Captain: We’re going to have fuck on TV. Consider this training.
Olga: Okies…(breathes). Please don’t rip my suit. Hold on.
Olga presses a few buttons on the device strapped to her arm.
Olga: Ehh I type wrong? Sorry, heat of moment.
Olga takes a moment to retype the password for her device. Her bikini suit suddenly disengages and vacuums itself into her arm pack. Intelligence has never been so sexy. She shakes her bare rump at me.

Olga: You likie?

6:12p4- Woke up from nap, good quality. Hoping it made up for this morning's sleep deficit.

7:30p5- Did waking up things. Ate a grape jelly and dried cherries salad.


Olga: You likie?
//Vaginal
I slide my cock into her sex. She's tight. I can feel her muscles clamp down on me as if to reject me.
I begin humping her and forcing her head into the cold steel bulkhead.
Olga: Oh yes Captain... Captain..
Captain: Oh yeah, switch.

I sit down and let Olga hop onto my cock.
Olga: You want me do it?
Captain: Are you nervous?
Olga: Yes.
Captain: Nervous that you're going to be pounded in front of billions of sentients?

Olga: So so nervous.
I start thrusting faster.
Captain: Then allow me to fuck the butterflies out of you!
Olga: Ohoho!


8:30p6- Internetted for longer then I'd like... Friend came over so I suspended my writing operations.
Olga bounces up and down on my cock. I feel her buns impacting against my lap. Her backup memory chip earring dangles in the air.
Olga: Zhis feels so guud!
Olga: Your cock is so big! 

Captain: Oh yeah! Say your line!
I rapidly fucked her.
Olga: Oh Captain! Every night I dream of you! I want to rock the cosmos with you!

Captain: I was inside Olga's head, and in her head I was in her womb! I had no idea that she swooned for me so!



9:30p7-Carmen Sprite finito. Time for a jog.

11p8: Exercised for an hour and then ate.
12a9: Worked on medical office background. Feeling excessively tired.
12:30p10: Worked.
1:30a11: Played video games. I think eating has been making me momentarily tired, so if I ever get really tired, I'll just take that moment out to get my daily hour of video games in.

2a11: Played video games over alotted amount of time; did some planning.
3:30a13: Worked on ZoeBikini. 
4:30a14: Worked on ZoeBikini well...
6a15: Worked on ZoeBikini well. For unknown reasons, I am finally feeling awake, nearing bed time.
Too far past my bedtime to think up of anymore tattoos.. Maybe a "Jake" along her outer shin to elicit a sad response.

Report: Fatigue was challenging today. Despite efforts to improve health with exercise and nutrition, I am unable to find the underlying cause for prolonged tiredness. Only the last three hours were worked with full concentration. I browsed the internet too much today, but then again I was mostly trying to find symptoms. Grade C.

No comments:

Post a Comment