Tuesday, November 26, 2013

11/26

10:10- Woke up.
10:30- Ate.
12p1- After complaint of aching neck, went to my first massage parlor. Out of male or female, requested female. Got big ugly woman, I give her a score of 2. She used her stay puft marshmallow hands effectively. She only had three words in her English vocabulary: "Ok", "Towewru", "Ok?". Good service for 25$. Life must not be easy for her. Tipped her.
1p2- Ate. Napped, hoo I feel even more sore now...
2p3- Ate some more... internetted. Today is going slowly.
3p4-

Olga looks up from the script. She’s sitting on the bed and she leans forward.
Olga: So this is dream sequence, yes?
Captain: Yes.
Olga: Please read it.
Captain: Certainly. The captain enters Olga’s dream world. The captain sees pink and purple flashing lights. Olga says “Captain, I am infected. You are infected. We must investigate Iacchan mating rituals” and the Captain says “Surely there is more time to get to know each other?”, and then Olga says “This is a matter of science!”
Olga: It is very fast for romance. There is no build up.
Captain: There doesn’t need to be. It’s a dream sequence, so it doesn’t actually count towards how the characters actually feel about each other.
Olga: ….
Captain: Is there something bothering you? It’s alright. It’s just a sex scene. You’ve had sex right?
Olga: Captain!
I get up from the floor and sit close next to her on the bed. I put my arm around to comfort her.
Captain: It’s alright. I can be professional about it.
Olga rocks my hand off her shoulder and then scoots away. I look at my hand. It’s very perverse. Very dirty.


4p5- Pretty funny chapter...

Captain: I’m...sorry. Is there anything I can do?
Olga: No! Leave it be! I just feel uncomfortable!
Captain: Listen, I’m sorry. I totally thought we had something going on between us.
Olga: Waat!?
Captain: I know, sometimes I think I’m just a handsome captain and every female will bend under my gaze.
Olga: Stupid! It’s not you!
Captain: Oh.
Olga: Do I need to clarify?
Captain: Yes.
Olga: It’s being on TV! Trillions of spectators will be watching their first sex show. Some don’t know what sex is, and we are on TV with your cock smashing against my fat gross butt!
Captain: Some people like big butts. They won’t be able to de-
Olga: Distinguish what exactly a good butt is? Up until now, I am valuable crew member. I not very fit, not good at shoot shoot, but I make sonic emitter. But I just smart. I not attractive! Ohoh!
Olga: I drink unhealthy energy drinks! I have worst heart rate! I such bad posture! I HALF BAWLLLD!!!
Captain: Okay, heheh, hey hey.

//Check 1
//You are beautiful.
Olga: No!
Captain: Yes. Yes, Olga. You’re beautiful to me.
Olga: …Really? How?

//Relax, don’t worry about it.
Olga: Worry about wat?! Wat I need worry about!?
Captain: Nothing!... Jeez I thought you were a little better than this.
Olga: See? I can not do scene. I ugly. So so ugly. Ugly Fuckling.
Captain: You’re not an ugly heh… You’re not an ugly duckling.

//I honestly wrote this scene so I could bang you. Okay?
Olga: Who cares wat you want!? You want bang me? You want bang everyone!
Captain: Hey. That might be true… but-
Olga: Ohohohoho! See! I can not do scene. I ugly. 
So so ugly. Ugly Fuckling.
Captain: You’re not an ugly heh… You’re not an ugly duckling.
//Check 1 end

5p6- Slow hour...


Captain: You’re a good looking gal.
Olga: Oh yeah? Who you like me better den?

//Check 2 start
//I think you’re more attractive than Doctor Veronica.
Olga: You lie! She way too seductive more than me!
Captain: That’s… true…
Olga: She way bigger and SUCCULENT den me.
Captain: I’m just trying to help.
//I think you’re sexier than Carmen98.
Olga: Wat! Carmen is not even real human! Me oh my!
Captain: I’m just trying to help.
//I think you’re sexier than Larissa.
Olga: Of course! People think Larissa is GUYYY!
Captain: Hold on here. Larissa is pretty damn sexy. Have you seen her without that jacket on?
Olga: Maybe freak like YOU like LARRY.
Captain: I’m just trying to help.
//I think you’re more beautiful than Terra.
Olga: Ohoh, Terra?! Terra is green ugly alien!
Captain: No, she’s a green alien space babe, and if you can beat her, that’s saying a lot. She’s got pretty wide appeal, and I’d say you’re more appealing than even her.
Olga: Hmm.
//I think you’re better than Stella.
Olga: No way! She is blonde bombshell!
Captain: You’re like her but more intelligent.
Olga: Yes, and less sexy. Less breast.
Captain: I’m just trying to help.
//I think you’re hotter than Beatrice.
Olga: Hmm. You think so?
Captain: Yeah. Look at that waist of hers.
Olga: Is good.
Captain: And yours is even better.
I poke her in the tummy.
Olga: Ow!
//I think you’re hotter than Zoe.
Olga: That girl is piece of trash. Piece of shit. Fatter butt than me, go fuck her.
Captain: Yeah but… eh, sorry just trying to help.
//check 2 end


6p7- Played video games for an hour.

7p8- Slow.

Captain: C’mon Olga, you’ve got a slim waist, cute butt, and I love your cotton candy blue hair.
Olga: I don’t know. You say so many nice things. It does feel good though. Hey! Stop looking at my BCI!
Captain: Have you ever seen Isabel look at you?
Olga: Wat you meana?
Captain: She loathes the way you dress.
Olga: Bikini is power for my interface. She knows zat.
Captain: But what she really thinks is that you should put some clothes on. Frankly, it disgusts her.
Olga: Wat you try to say!?
Captain: Elaine too. You’re revolting to her.
Olga: Hey!
Captain: And the neo-flatists. They wave their hate signs as hard as they can back on Earth when they see you scoop your bikini out of your butt.
Olga: Ohohoh.
Captain: You’re not pretty… but you’re a dirty girl. When you get up and bounce around like you do... guys are wondering why you aren’t tackled down by a football player or thrown into the back of some galaxy trucker’s 18 wheeler and driven away.
Olga: Ohoh… oh my.
Olga’s posture becomes reserved. Her frightened knees are pointed away.
Olga: G-g-go on…
I stand up from the bed and walk around to face her.
Captain: Stand up…
Olga obeys.
Captain: Now turn around.
Olga faces the wall with her knees locked. Her heels prop her ass up just right. I grab her along the sides of her ass.
Olga: (gasp!) Oh Captain…



8p9- Cleaned up room, let friend in, worked on stellaGunPose.

91/2- Exercised for 1 hour, showered. Noticed increase in bicep mass.
10p11- Eating in progress. Reminder to get ketchup, shampoo, conditioner on next run.
11p12- Working, medium speed.
12p13- Working, medium high speed, StellaGunPose
1a14- Worked, medium speed.
1 1/2- sleep

I'll stop here for the night.
Report: I tried something different today. I tried making the game in a more routine fashion, as if it was more of a regular job than some extreme marathon man session. Lots of breaks, and even a video game hour thrown in. I think today's grade comes out at a C, but if I continued at this rate, I think I would be able to sustain it for a long time. I think next time I'll go back to a more intense setting, and learn to resist burn out/crashing. Still, the video game hour should stay. Grade C.

No comments:

Post a Comment